Scroll down to read my Bio.
Ongoing Classes – Stone, Clay, Mixed Media, Clayprints (§)
- A course is eight weeks.
- Classes are ongoing.
- Your eight weeks begin when you take your first class.
- Class size is limited to ensure high level of individual attention.
Saturdays - 10 AM - 1 PM, $425 for 8 weeks
Daylong workshop -
* 10 AM - 4 PM - once a month, contact me for upcoming date.
$120 for the day. 10% off if you are taking a class from me now, or if you sign up
for my ongoing classes during the workshop.
Drop-in - $85 for a 3-hour class (pre-coordinated).
Private class - $100/hour in my studio; $120/hour in your studio.
New students - register with a friend 10% off each.
Special arrangements and barter are possible.
(§) Read a blog about it here: http://cedarcanyontextiles.com/clay-prints-with-zahava-sherez/?inf_contact_key=606f1c6298e707e253adb2fbb672c663ef4853df2775fdbbb322b296836d7a06
* Teaching adults how to re-cover their inner creativity through art making since 1995.
* 2004-2011 Stone carving teacher for Pixar University, Animation Studios, Emeryville, CA.
* Specializes in teaching seniors (70s-90s), 2006-current, St. Paul's Towers, Oakland, CA.
* Teaches Recovery and Healing through Clay workshops to homeless seniors, St. Mary's Center, Oakland.
* Teaches Clayprints workshops in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the USA.
* Teaches in English, Spanish, Hebrew.
Born in Argentina, grew up in Israel, and has been working and living in California since 1994. Studied at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and at The Avni Institute of Fine Arts in Tel Aviv, Israel, and continued studies at the Bridgeport and Fairfield Universities in Connecticut, USA. Included in the 2007 and 2011 Best of America Sculpture Artists and Artisans Vol.1 and Vol. 2, Kennedy Publishing, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA. Her work has been shown throughout the country and is in private and corporate collections around the world.
* To continue giving you the best and most individual attention the number of participants is limited to 10.
* You can work on whatever project you desire - an ongoing sculpture, a completely new project, stone and/or clay, anything goes.
* As soon as you register your goal(s) for these intensive workshop will be discussed and planned before the workshop begins.
To sign up email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-593-5141